Having the right stroller can make all the difference. It can make your daily life smooth or chaotic depending on how it meets your needs. From a walk in the park to shopping around the mall, the best strollers are all made to let you enjoy every moment you spend with your baby.
With the myriad of strollers on the market, it can be a daunting task to choose just one (especially if you are a first-time parent). However, we came up with a shortlist of the best strollers out there to help streamline the selection process for you.
How We Reviewed
In coming up with our list of the best strollers we can recommend, our researchers set out to the field to collect information from users. By hearing what people who have used the strollers have to say, we were able to compile this list rather than rely on manufacturers who will say anything for a sale.
We reviewed our list of best strollers, comparing their features, benefits and disadvantages, prices, where to buy them, and their overall durability.
Price Range of the Best Strollers
The best strollers will cost anywhere from as low as $30 to as much as $1,200, depending on various factors, such as a seller, the features it offers, and its durability. Most of the more expensive strollers come with more features than the cheaper ones. And, some parents would rather pay more for a stroller that will last for multiple children rather than having to buy a new one for each new baby.
What We Reviewed
- UPPAbaby VISTA
- BOB Revolution PRO Jogging Stroller
- Mutsy EVO Urban Nomad Stroller }
- Thule Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller
- Graco Modes Travel System Stroller, Davis
- Britax B-Free & Endeavours Travel System
- Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
- Contours – Options Elite Tandem Double Baby Stroller
- Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller
- BabyZen 2022 Yoyo + Stroller
Top 10 Best Strollers Reviews
1. UPPAbaby VISTA
- NEW! 2022 model CRUZ Stroller
- Includes full size front or rear facing toddler seat with multi-position recline
- Compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat – direct attachment, no adapters necessary
The features of this stroller include a luxurious fabric that contains full-grain leather detail. It is designed to adapt to the changing momentum of life in an eye-catching style. It is compatible with the MESA, Maxi-Cosi, and Chicco infant car seats if you are using adaptors. It is large enough to accommodate up to three children without compromising its design.
It comes with a bassinet that has a removable inner boot cover. The full-sized seat is reversible, and the toddler seat has a rain and bug shield. More importantly, it has a bassinet storage bag. The seat weighs 6.9lbs, while the bassinet weighs 8.4 pounds.
- Suitable for newborns and up to 20 pounds
- The toddler seat can accommodate children from three months old to 50 pounds
- Wheels are made from polyurethane and never flatten
- Fabric makes the stroller hand-washable
- Canopy is adjustable, extendable and contains a peek-a-boo window
- Front wheels are lockable
- Material is stain-and water-repellant
- It comes with three-year manufacturer warranty
- Not locally available
The UPPAbaby Vista stroller can last up to three years.
2. BOB Revolution PRO Jogging Stroller
- Locking swivel front wheel for stability when jogging and easy mobility while on the go in the city. The frame material…
- Air filled tires and mountain bike style suspension system offers an ultra-smooth ride, while the adjustable handlebar…
- No re-thread harness, one hand near flat recline, and 2 step fold allows for easy adjustments; ventilated, padded seat…
The features of the Bob Revolution Stroller include a locking swivel front wheel. It offers stability when jogging and while strolling in the city. The air-filled tires and a suspension system that resembles a mountain bike provide you with an ultra-smooth glide. The adjustable handlebar includes downhill control through the handbrake.
The two-step fold allows you to make easy adjustments, while the extra-large canopy provides coverage. The stroller is travel system-ready, meaning it is compatible with BOB infant seats if you are using the car seat adapter. The stroller can fit a newborn and up to 75 pounds, with a maximum height of 44 inches. The dimensions of the stroller are 25.4″ wide x 43″ high x 44″ deep.
- Padded seat for extra comfort
- Compatible with BOB-made car seats
- Comes with one-hand near flat recline
- Can withstand sand, gravel and dirt roads.
- Comes with integrated pockets to store snacks
- Wheels are easy to remove for storage
- Wrist wrap provides safety while running
- Has easy folding mechanism
- Not suitable for long-legged children
Information not available.
3. Mutsy EVO Urban Nomad Stroller
- Mutsy Nexo Blue Melange
The seat of the Musty Evo stroller is fully adjustable. You can rotate it so that the babyfaces you or faces front. It comes with various designs and finishes. The stroller is compatible with Maxi-Cosi, Graco car seats, pram body, and buggy car seats.
The back support of the stroller has four positions, and the supports for the legs and feet can be adjusted for comfort. You can change the height of the push bar to match your height, as well. The front wheels can swivel up to 360 degrees for flexibility. The basket between the wheels is suitable for stowing accessories and shopping items. The stroller is foldable even with the seat still fixed. Mounting and removing the wheels is easy at a press of a button to unlock the system.
- Spacious enough for your child
- Wheels are easy to remove for storage
- Seat is reversible and reclines to 165 degrees
- Made from a sturdy aluminum frame
- Extra-large canopy with a viewing window
- Huge under storage
- Easy to push on smooth surfaces
- It does not fold with the seat facing backward
- It does not conveniently fit in the trunk space of a smaller car
You can comfortably use the Mutsy EVO Urban Nomad Stroller for two years.
4. Thule Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller
- A lightweight, all-terrain stroller perfect for jogging or strolling through town
- Swivel front wheel locks into place for jogging
- Large 16″ rear wheels plus suspension for an ultra smooth ride
The Thule Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller is one-handed, yet easy to transport and store. For maximum control of the stroller, it comes with an integrated twist handbrake. It is compatible with Thule Urban Glide 2.0 performance jogging stroller.
You can quickly load your child in the stroller because it swivels out of the way. Its lightweight design and large 16-inch rear wheels make pushing easy. The fabric is of high quality and provides your baby with a lot of comfort. If you use the stroller on flat terrain, engage the swivel front wheels in making it easy to maneuver. If jogging on rough terrain, lock the front wheels to increase stability.
- Suitable for use on all types of terrain
- Comes with an additional handbrake for safety
- Large canopy provides a lot of shade/coverage
- Contains storage for baby stuff and groceries
- Wheels and canopy have reflective parts for safety
- Has an automatic lock that keeps it folded in storage
- Wide range of accessories you can buy to improve convenience
- Takes up a lot of storage space
- The footbrake is not very user-friendly
- You have to purchase accessories to improve convenience
- The handlebar is not adjustable much
The Thule Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller will serve you well for up to three years.
5. Graco Modes Travel System Stroller, Davis
The Graco Modes Travel System Stroller, Davis, is a three-in-one stroller. It offers an infant car seat carrier, an infant stroller, and a toddler stroller. The stroller seat is reversible to allow your baby to face in the front or toward you. Its front wheels are lockable. It comes with a child tray and cup holders, a stroller frame and basket, and a large canopy and footrest.
- Easy to clean with water and mild soap
- Toddler seat reclines for child’s comfort
- Seat is both rear-and front-facing
- The seat is thinly padded and so lacks good head support
It is a highly durable stroller. You can use it throughout your baby’s infancy, toddlerhood, and early childhood.
6. Britax B-Free & Endeavors Travel System
- Travel system includes ride share ready Endeavors Infant Car Seat and base, B Free Stroller, and adapters
- Safety: 2 layers of side impact protection, anti rebound bar, steel frame, and impact absorbing base
- No flat rubber tires, adjustable handlebar, and one hand quick fold for easy transport
The Britax B-Free & Endeavors Travel System combines convenience and durability. It is a travel system type of stroller and includes rideshare-ready endeavors. Its tires are made from rubber and are puncture-free. The handlebar is adjustable to a height comfortable for the pusher. The bar is anti-rebound and comes with an impact-absorbing base to minimize the impact in case of a crash.
- It comes with an infant car seat base
- Made from two layers of protection from side impact
- Reclines to accommodate a sleeping baby
- Comes with seven storage packages
It is ideal for use for children from birth until they grow to 65 pounds.
7. Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
- LIGHTWEIGHT — Travel friendly lightweight design (only 11.8 lbs), perfect for traveling and day trips. Disney Size…
- EXTENDED CANOPY — Three-tier, extended canopy for maximum UV protection. A peek-a-boo window so you can easily keep a…
- EASY ONE-HAND FOLD — Convenient one-hand and self-standing fold, perfect for car travel and vacations. Folded…
The Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller is perfect for day trips or traveling because it is lightweight and has a self-standing, convenient, one-hand fold feature. It measures 18 inches wide by 12 inches deep by 34 inches high. It has large storage bags that are easy to access where you can stow your baby’s accessories.
- Light and compact
- Carrier baskets are spacious, but the stroller can accommodate only 50 pounds (baby included)
- Has a peekaboo window
- Stands upright while folded
- Seat reclines
- Cup holders are too small
- The handlebar is not adjustable and is relatively low for tall people
- Does not fold compactly
It can last up to one year.
8. Contours – Options Elite Tandem Double Baby Stroller
- 7 SEATING OPTIONS — Versatile seating configurations to keep everyone happy. Reversible seats with new lift-assist…
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN — Enjoy multiple seating options in a lighter-weight aluminum frame that is only 34 lbs. Easy to…
- FITS TWO COMFORTABLY — Accommodates two infant car seats. Brand specific “click-in” adapters and universal car seat…
The Contours – Options Elite Tandem Double Baby Stroller can accommodate more than one child at the same time, weighing up to 80 pounds. It gives you the convenience of flexibility, form, and function while boasting a super-stylish fashion in appealing colors. The stroller is easy to fold and comes with an auto-lock when both seats are still attached.
- Good for twins or siblings
- Wheels are easy to disconnect and assemble
- Contoured handle provides easy control
- Rubber-coated wheels absorb shock
- It takes up a lot of space when folded
We couldn’t find any information about this product’s longevity.
9. Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- Accepts all Chicco KeyFit and Fit2 car seats with included adapter (car seat sold separately)
- Detachable seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight frame stroller
The Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller can accommodate both toddlers and older babies. It is an innovative stroller you can conveniently fold with one hand. It remains standing while folded. The canopy is detachable, leaving your stroller frame feeling light. It comes with a large storage bag, adjustable handle, and a tray with cup holders.
- Removable stroller seat
- Suitable for babies and older toddlers
- Reclining seat offers additional comfort
- Easy to wash with water and a clean cloth
- A bit pricey
You can use the stroller from when your baby is an infant up until they grow to 50 pounds.
10. BabyZen 2022 Yoyo + Stroller
The BabyZen 2018 Yoyo + Stroller is a lightweight stroller that folds compactly. It fits well into overhead luggage and is allowed as carry-on luggage by most airlines. It comes with a carrier basket, but it is too small to fit much. It is compatible with most car seats and hence easy to convert into a travel system. It comes with a canopy, a comfortable mattress, and head support for a newborn.
- Reclines easily to about 140 degrees
- Fabric is removable and washable
- Folds compactly
- Comes with a travel bag
- Not easy to fold with one hand like most other strollers
- Does not have leg extension, so it’ll cost more to buy one
- Most users found it expensive for what you get
You can use it for newborn babies until they are 40 pounds.
1. What Should You Look for When Buying a Stroller?
2. What Is the Benefit of Having a Stroller?
3. Do Strollers Come in Different Sizes?
4. Where Can You Buy a Stroller?
5. What Are the Differences between a Stroller and a Pram?
After carrying out field research on our best strollers list, we concluded that the Thule Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller is your best choice. It gives you more value for your money and comes with many advantages that outweigh any disadvantages.
We’d like to point out that one outstanding feature it comes with is the reflective parts on the wheels and canopy, which its competitors don’t have. The reflective measures mean added safety for you and your baby as you walk or jog at dawn or dusk. This stroller is a little higher priced, but its durability, advantages, and the fact you can use it until your baby is three years old make it worth it.